Monday, January 5, 2009

Government Class Adventure!!!

Today was our first day back to school after the 2 week break. It was the longest day of my life! To say the least. My Government class was by far the most exciting! First of all the fire alarm went off for a half an hour (not even exaggerating) they told us to stay in our classes because they were "just having a problem with the alarms" but then the sprinkler in the library broke and they decided they really did need the fire department!... well the fire alarm has a a very bright flashing light so some kids put a garbage can over it to block the light and unintensify the noise!:)

Here is a picture of their "beautiful" work, it was so funny. We probably wasted a good 20 mintues with that alone.



Then as soon as it stopped and we were getting back into Griffen's lecture, the clock started freaking out! So Griffen decided to somehow work that into the lecture... we still really aren't sure how he did that! p.s. Delite... don't tell Griffen that there is a picture of him on my blog!:)
Then to top it all off... I was fideling with my pen and then my leg got itchy...so I scratched it... with my pen (yep the writing side) and they were new pants!!! It was sad and I had to go to school with a huge scribble mark on my jeans! Oh well what can you do.(I was going to put a picture of that on here too but when I took the picture you wouldn't really tell what it was)

8 comments:

  1. That is very funny, well most of it. It isn't funny that the computers got ruined with all the water everywhere. I like the garbage can on the alarm, it is a nice look, I think you guys should leave it there for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny and sad about your jeans. Looks like you have fun at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole story! But it is sad about the jeans! One time I had to go to school with crayon markings on because crayons got dumped on my lap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that is hilirous! You know i will tell griffen that you put a picture of him on your blog! :) I wonder what he would say to that! :) Haha just kidding! I won't tell him! I can't belive my blog is being dumb and won't let you comment on my stuff! It makes me so mad! :( Anyways, lets play sometime! :) Love ya! P.S. you and your lables! So funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny, makes a great first day back story. I have to agree that the garbage can is a good look. I am sorry about the jeans, although it made me chuckle. Try putting hairspray on them...spray it on then rinse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I made a comment but it went to some wierd page...try again
    Your story made me chuckle! great first day back!
    Sorry about the jeans, try hairspray. I heard that works for getting out ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops...guess it did work. sorry you have to hear me twice...thrice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lexi, your doing a great job journaling your life. I LOVE YOUR VOICE!! Garbage can over alarm...that's great, very impressive tape work. Use #23,510 for duct tape. That's gotta be a keeper. Don't worry about the pen on the jeans if 80's are here to stay soon everyone will be taking a Sharpie to their jeans and marking them all up. Let's all hope for the best on that one.

    ReplyDelete