Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Most Stressful Week EVER!!!

It is the end of the semester on Thursday. For some reason every one of my teachers thinks they need to have a huge semester project due and that they are the only teacher doing it. So I have been working on all sorts of reports and projects, including an art project (and I'm not even in an art class!!!) I also had to teach primary this week. I gained a lot of respect for the people that have to do it every week, those kids are crazy!!! One more thing to add to the list, I have been rehearsing for Little Women this week, next week rehearsals are supposed to get even crazier though, as the opening of the show is getting closer!!! The show opens February 2nd, I'm getting more and more nervous but excited at the same time. Well I just wanted to update really quickly, even though this has not been the most exciting week.

I just have to add this little tidbit… Emily and I were trying to pop a balloon with a broken pair of scissors that she had and… they got stuck in the ceiling!!! I thought that it was pretty hilarious. What can I say we are pretty much pro at getting things stuck!!!


7 comments:

  1. Lexi, do I need to separate you two? I find out all kinds of things on this blog.

    You failed to mention who you are in Little Women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will they let you video your performance? That would be so AWESOME!! Sorry about your week, good thing we get a new day everyday--I mean time keeps going and we get to move on from stressful times and enjoy good times.
    First I read that Asher is burnt and now you guys are playing with broken scissors. I think I need to separate all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danette, then I won't have too! hee hee.

    Oh yeah...LOVE the labels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun! Who are you in Little Women?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could probably tape it that would be cool. I will let you know further information on that.
    I play Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your week wont be so stressful, that you will be able to get very thing done!! I miss you!! we are comeing up in June !!!!!

    ReplyDelete