Saturday, May 23, 2009

Long Overdue Post!!!

Its hard to keep up on a blog when you are so busy. I got behind and never wanted to catch up there is just too much. So sorry no catching up.
Wednesday was my 18th birthday, I am officially an adult. Among the many perks of being an adult my Dad keeps reminding me that now I can go to jail so I better be careful.Yesterday was my last day of high school EVER!!! It is so wierd for it to be over. I don't know how I feel about that. huh? I graduate on Wednesay the 27th. So I still have a few days (and the summer) until everyone goes their seperate ways.

I got my senior pictures done a few weeks ago. My mom's cousin Michelle came and took them. It was the funnest photo shoot ever, she is so funny, not to mention amazingly talented. This is my favorite picture

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Your blue eyes really pop. Well, I hope you don't have to go to jail!:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful. I really like that picture too. And, your hair is adorable. Yeah, be careful about the jail thing. You never know when they will just come and throw your behind in the slammer. Wish we could be there for your big day. Congrats and know we are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful picture--because you are beautiful! Your hair is sooo cute, so glad you will have to come back to Leslie to get it done again! :)
    See you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about catching up, I am way behind! Your picture is darling! I can see why it is your favorite. I can't believe you are graduated. I remember when you, Bri, and your mom picked Michael and I up at the Tucson airport and that was my beginning of my life with the Green's. You were so little. But now I am so excited for you, this is a wonderful time in life. I hope things go the way you want them too and you 'll have some awesome memories. Love you, Aunt Linette

    P.S. Hope to see you this summer

    ReplyDelete